Friday, May 29, 2009

VIOLIN RECITAL

Andi's violin recital was tonight and she did such a great job. She's got a wonderful talent and I hope she continues to have fun playing. Here is a video of the two pieces she played. The first one is called Blackberry Blossom and she hadn't practiced that one a ton cause she was convinced she wasn't playing it. And if any of you know Andi there is no arguing with her when she has something in her head. I don't know where her stubborness comes from!!! :) :) The second song she plays is Bourree by G. F. Handel and this is the piece she knew she would be playing. I hope you all enjoy...I think she did a FABULOUS job!




...and for a few pics
Andi getting ready...
playing with her violin teacher...
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Jensen for the flowers!!!

4 comments:

marie said...

Wow what a cutie! I know I say this every time but she is growing up:) Glad life is good:)

Justin & Ashlee said...

She just looks way too big! I bet it was fun to see her play for everyone. I bet she did great. I was so happy to see you today!

Hayden said...

She has such an amazing talent! What a special girl!

Sarah said...

Wow. That is awesome. She really IS talented. And that stubborness... seriously, couldn't be from you?