Saturday, January 31, 2009

NEW ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY!!!!

Meet MAXIMUS DECIMUS MERIDIUS...

big name for a small guy...we call him Max. He is a Coton de Tulear. He has been alot of fun, very playful and smart. I have been wanting one of these dogs for a couple of years, and this year at christmas Chris surprised me with one. When we got him he was about 3 pounds. He is currently 7 pounds and growing fast. This breed of dogs grows to be 12-15 lbs, and has a fun clown like personality. They have a long hair coat that is "cottony" and soft and are just alot of fun.







This is a picture of what Max will look like when he's all grown up and hairy!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

It's about time. I am so happy for you. Now you have two little puppies, eh?

Justin & Ashlee said...

You surprised me with even more! I had checked it and made a comment then Justin came to check it out and there was more posted! Love all the pics.

Hayden said...

Finally... I thought you would never blog again! Glad you did though!

marie said...

O.K. so I check your blog probably once a week and you can't even imagine my shock when I saw an update! Cute little baby boy:) I hope everything is going great for you guys. Andi looks sooo thrilled playing her violin-I remember when she first started-o'h the excitment, from the looks of that picture I would say the thrill has mellowed some:) Take Care!